TRUE STORY: BY THE WORLD'S FAMOUS @CYBERDJCK OF ATLWEBRADIO

TRUE STORY: BY THE WORLD'S FAMOUS @CYBERDJCK OF ATLWEBRADIO

So I'm a internet business owner for 12 years and I've been in a lot situations encouraging sales for my company. I think one of the most re-memorable clients was a woman that sent me song after song by artist after artist, and after each email she sent me, I sent her a return email offering my services for promotions. This went on for nearly 5 years. At the 5 year mark she sent a catalog of new artist that she had been consulting and representing and I once again returned the email I send for my services for promotions. Immediately I got a phone call from the woman and she stated that as long as she could remember that every time she sent some new music she was greeted with warm representation of my company and the services, that she had always told herself that if she was to ever come to Atlanta, GA that she would contact me and utilize my services because if nothing else I promoted the heck out of myself and that If I  would do the same or any where near as good as I did for myself that she would it would be well worth my cost.

Long story shortened, she became a repeat client for several more years and referred even more clients who have become repeat clients. GOD is GOOD and Persistence is the key.... PRESS ON FELLOW BUSINESS OWNERS
http://atlwebradio.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s the 3rd ANNUAL STONERZ BALL: THE STONER GAMEZ Nov. 17th 2023

Holiday Happenings