@ATLWEBRADIO Presents FEATURED ARTIST SPOTLIGHT @YOURSCHIUDI NEW HIT SINGLE FOR DA CLUBS #WERKIN ON MY TWERKIN






 



I was born and raised in southside St.Louis. I started writing music when I was 8 years old. Music has always been therapeutic for me. It allows me to express myself in a way that people can relate to me rather they shared similar experiences in life or not. Writing helps me get through all of my emotions from happiness to pain. I am a cancer survivor!!! so my story is my testimony. Im here for a reason,  been through the worse but heading for nothing but greatness. You can relate to my music because my story could be yours also. This is why my name is C..H..I..U..D..I= Can Happen If U Do It
 


BUY THE NEW SINGLE WERKIN ON MY TWERKIN by @YOURSCHIUDI ON  
I-TUNES NOW!!!




Follow on IG and Twitter
 @YOURSCHIUDI 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s the 3rd ANNUAL STONERZ BALL: THE STONER GAMEZ Nov. 17th 2023

Holiday Happenings